2018 STIHL FC 96
Call for Price
A professional, straight-shaft edger powered by a proven low-emission engine.
The STIHL FC 96 professional edger doesn't just clean up edges in your landscape, it cuts you a new one. The FC 96 has all the hardworking features of the FC 95 but has more power. Featuring a low-emission engine, it has a larger fuel tank providing 30% longer run times than the previous model. So whether you're touching up existing walkways or creating new lines in dense, compacted soil, this edger helps you achieve a clean, finished appearance. It even features a vertical pleated paper air filter for extended service intervals, one touch stop and an easy three-step start procedure enabled by the semi-automatic choke lever. When you need a powerful edger, the FC 96 will give you the edge you're looking for.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger's guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- Adjustable depth wheel: The adjustable depth wheel allows user to control the depth of the cut.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open" guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.09 4,800 rpm
- Power Source: gas
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- 13.7 lb. (6.2 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.0 oz. (710 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)