2018 STIHL SE 122
Call for Price
A powerful and quiet wet/dry vacuum for a wide range of professional jobs.
Get a serious clean without serious noise. The STIHL SE 122 features a quiet, powerful motor - operating at only 62 dB(A) with 11% less noise than the SE 61. Plus, with 27% better suction and its larger 7.9 gallon capacity canister, the SE 122 can handle just about anything your jobsite can throw at it. Need to transition from one type of surface to another? This vac features a universal wet/dry suction head and foot-activated depth control so you can switch from wet to dry surfaces seamlessly without needing to change the filter. Three cleanup tools - a universal tool, crevice tool and adjustable floor tool - are easily stored on a self-contained tool keeper so they're always at hand when you need them. It also features a 10' suction hose and 25' electrical cord, so you can out-maneuver your mess with ease. When work gets messy, this vac picks up just about anything, including the slack.
- Universal Nozzle Attachment: The universal nozzle attachment provides the versatility to quickly and thoroughly clean both wet and dry surfaces with ease.
- Floor/Crevice Nozzle: The floor/crevice nozzle attachment enables vacuuming in narrow spaces that are typically unreachable with regular nozzles. The attachment can be stored on the vacuum's onboard attachment holder, making it easily available for use any time you need it.
- Filter Cleaning System: The built-in automatic filter cleaning system makes maintenance fast and easy. Just lock the suction inlet, turn on the machine and the filter cleans itself.
- Onboard Attachment Storage: With the onboard attachment holder, all of your vacuum's attachments are within easy reach during cleanup jobs. Plus, it keeps all of your accessories organized during storage.
- Multiple Filter System: The vacuum's filter cartridges are washable, making them more hygienic, economical and environmentally responsible.
- Swivel Wheels with Locking Brake: The vacuum's swivel wheels provide greater maneuverability, while the locking brake can add stability during use or storage.
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Tube: With a stainless steel vacuum tube, this shop/vac is durable enough to handle challenging cleanup tasks around the home as well as tough professional jobs.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling allows the suction hose to easily and securely attach to the stainless steel handle.
- Voltage: 120 V (60 hz)
- Motor Output: 1.0 kW (8.3 amps)
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22.0 lb.)
- Suction: 230 mbar (91 in H2O)
- Air Flow: 3200 L/min (113 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 62 dB(A)
- Container Capacity: 30 L (7.9 gal.)
- Suction Hose Length: 3.0 m (9.8 ft.)
- Power Cord Length: 7.5 m (24.6 ft.)
- Engine Power: 1000 w (8.3 amps)
- Power Source: Electric
- 60 hz (120 V)
- 8.3 amps (1.0 kW)
- 22.0 lb. (10.0 kg)
- 91 in. H2O (230 mbar)
- Air Flow
- 113 cfm (3200 L/min)
- Noise Level
- 62 dB(A)
- Container Capacity
- 7.9 gal. (30 L)
- Suction Hose Length
- 9.8 ft. (3.0 m)
- Power Cord Length
- 24.6 ft. (7.5 m)